It’s always better to use the landing page builder who will get your job done and help you to build the best custom landing page for your website. How can we forget Unbounce, which is kind of the well know legitimate landing page builder that will help you from scratch even if you’re a newbie in the stream of designing.
Since the very beginning, most of the other platforms we’re providing the best landing page’s bit the coding was crucial, but all get sorted back then when the Unbounce was launched. Thanks to the easy to use interface and UI, so even if you don’t have a single knowledge about coding, you can use the drag and drop controls provided by the Unbounce.
But it has certain limitations, and pricing is much more compared to the other competitors out there, and that’s what makes you look upon the alternatives of announce.
What is the Landing Pages?
The landing page is a single page where you can perform various activities related to the website. Users can go through the Call to action (CTA), which denotes the workflow of the website. Well, to let you know, Unbounce is considered to be one of the best landing page builders that leads the traffic from various sources like social media, mail, etc.
Later onwards this traffic is being converted into customers or subscribers. So in this post, I will be sharing the top 5 best alternatives of Unbounce that genuinely serve you a great value and hell you to build the legitimate and attractive landing page for your website.
What is Unbounce?
Unbounce is the All-in-One landing page builder that allows you to build the custom landing page for your website that will help you a lot to gain more attention just because of the minimal setup. You can even customize the landing page according to the need with the help of the drag and drop method.
Like the way before, you don’t have to overcome the specific coding for acquiring the features. Everything is super simple. Even newbie can handle the task so often. But as the pricing is too much higher, you might have to look upon the Unbounce alternatives which serve you the similar features at affordable rates.
There are tons of landing page builder available on the internet, but I have shortlisted some of the most useful and easy to access landing page builder that can be used from scratch. So that sounds great to you. Make sure to stick till the end to know better about the Unbounce alternatives and their usage.
Best Alternatives Of Unbounce
Here’s the list of best alternatives of Unbounce:
From the very beginning, ClickFunnel is serving the best features which are essential for your website growth. Whether it’s a SaaS solution or the complete website building process, everything is top-notch. Which means for you will see any type of bugs while using the tool. Most of the bloggers and businesses prioritized themselves for converting visitors into the customers, and that’s why ClickFunnel helps you through the process.
Well, it was going back in 2014, and since the last five years, they have grown up themselves by providing the subsequent amount of regular updates, which are essential for building the website in a proper manner. It not only helps you to sell the stuff on the physical product online but also so allows you to create the best landing page, which will look more intuitive.
The user interface of ClickFunnel is super clean compared to the Unbounce, which is a significant con that you cannot ignore at any instance. So even if you are a newbie who wants to start from scratch, it will be way more comfortable for you to go through the complete process. It is the excellent Fortune for the entrepreneurs who want to build their venture through the internet by serving the specific services in terms of returns through it.
As the click funnel is integrated with tons of other applications and platforms, which improves the overall flexibility of the tool, also the drag and drop service provided by the ClickFunnel get your job done just within a while. Pricing is pretty decent compared to the features they are serving, which might not bother you that much.
Why use ClickFunnels instead of Unbounce?
Well, to let you know there are tons of reasons behind using ClickFunnel instead of Unbounce, I’ve listed the key USPs of the Unbounce that you need to know in case if you’re planning to opt the Clickfunnels, so here are they:-
- Clickfunnels are easier to use and well ClickFunnel compared to the Unbounce, which means even beginners can handle it well.
- If you are looking for the platform that will manage all of your marketing Essentials at one place, then click funnel is the one that truly serves you great features.
- ClickFunnels has a drag and drop method, which gets your job done even without coding.
- Mainly focuses on how the visitors can be converted into customers or subscribers.
- The ClickFunnels is integrated with tons of different applications, and that’s what differs it from the Unbounce.
- ClickFunnels used to serve the flag in that you can add in your WordPress website for better convenience.
- You can perform various marketing activities that also include building landing pages, trigger emails, etc.
- Pretty inexpensive compared to the Unbounce.
Along with the 14 days of free trial the ClickFunnels used to serve the following plans:
- The basic plan is available at $97/ month.
- The platinum plan is available at $297/ month.
- The most premium plan is available at $2,497/ month.
You might get certain Deals And occasionally offers so you can opt for the plans that you need for building the most. Website and for the sake of marketing purposes. So definitely give it a try.
InstaPage is another competitor of Unbounce that took away the market on the topic just because of the features they used to serve are insane, which means if you want to create the most powerful website for serving the services or products, you need to build the most powerful landing page. And for so, you will always need to hands on the best and most reliable landing page builder, and that’s what InstaPage used to serve. They have a wide variety of options right there listed on their official website, amongst which you can opt.
Unlike most of the Other tools out there, InstaPage won’t require any kind of coding skills for building the powerful landing page for setting up the marketing strategies that’ll convert he visitor into subscribers or customers. They have tons of templates listed on the website amount, which you can opt according to your convenience, and once you select the specific template, the task becomes way more comfortable. With the help drag and drop method, you can choose as many entities that you need to add on the landing pages, and accordingly, it’ll help you to build the powerful landing page from scratch.
You can take over the leads and convert them into subscribers with the help of social media platforms and through email marketing. So even if you don’t have a subsequent amount of conversion rate or audience, the InstaOage is there for you to get done with all of the essential aspects that’ll surely help you from scratch to build the best website amongst all. Aside from all the reports is being shared so you can analyze the graph in case if you’re willing to grow your website.
Why use InstaPage instead of Unbounce?
- The user interface is the main highlight of InstaPage, which looks pretty intuitive and easy to access.
- The drag and drop service helps you to control all over the dashboard so often.
- It is integrated with tons of different applications and tools that will help you from scratch to build the most powerful website.
- Wide varieties of templates are available, amongst which you can opt that suits your requirement.
- You also get support to the plug-in that can be used in your WordPress account.
- The tracking feature is available, which can be used for Analytics of the website.
- Plans are pretty affordable compared to the Unbounce, and that’s what differs it.
Once you’ve finally decided to acquire the Instapage, you can opt the plans from the following:-
- The premium plan is available at $149/ month, which is best and suitable for beginners and intermediate level website owners and businesses.
- For the custom plan, you have to select the specific feature that you need and accordingly pay for it. Mostly the custom plan is being acquired by the big business owners.
If that sounds great, make sure to visit their official website for more details.
LeadPages is another best competitor of Unbounce and ideal for the small and intermediate business owners who want to create the best landing pages for gaining more attention and conversions. They used to serve complete solutions that are required for building up the most powerful website that will take the lead and convert visitors into subscribers for customers. All of the marketing Essentials are being served through the services, which will help you to grow your website all the way across. So even if you are a beginner, it will be way more comfortable for you to handle the task so often.
If you want to get that good looking feel while creating a landing page, I must say grab the LeadPages, which will help you a lot. To increase if you are looking for the most powerful landing page builder, it would be a great option available in the Marketplace with easy controls. There is no compulsion of coding skills; without requiring that too, you’ll be able to handle all of the tasks so often just with the help of drag and drop method.
You also get the support of tons of templates that are required for creating the most powerful landing pages that’ll surely grab the user’s attention at a certain instance. I must say that it is not a sluggish platform compare to the Unbounce, and that’s what differs from it. Even you can perform various activities related to the landing pages and customization, so in case if you want to change the look of the site, you can also do so often. When it comes to the pricing, let me convey to you it is pretty much affordable compared to the Unbounce, so definitely give it a try.
Why use LeadPages instead of Unbounce?
Following are the key USP of LeadPages:-o
- User-friendly UI is the main highlight; even beginners can handle the tool so often.
- The drag and drop method helps you to maximize your workflow even without the coding skill.
- Tons of templates are available that can be used to make a useful looking landing page for your website.
- All in one solution for converting the leads into customers or subscribers.
- You can even create the pop-ups product details to give your website a good impression.
- The plans served by the LeadPages are pretty affordable compared to the announcement.
A free trial for 14 days is available, so if you want, you can give it a try. Aside that following are the plans detail provided by LeadPages:
- You can opt for the plans supplied by LeadPages at $79/ month regularly.
- If you want, you can purchase it on an annual basis, which will approximately cost you around $48/ month.
So I must say that if you want to save a few amounts of bugs, then definitely go with the annual plan, which will indeed provide you some sort of discount.
The Thrive Architect is considered to be one of the most advanced website builders that will help you to make the top-notch landing page for your website. So if you want a complete solution for your website, then you can surely opt to thrive architect for a good reason. Along with that, even if you don’t have a single knowledge about the technical stuff, you can also opt for the drag and drop services, which don’t even require coding skills at any instance. Along with that, the dashboard is pretty minimal, so that you can manage all of the stuff right there.
But unfortunately, it does not have the theme builder, so you have to stay in the limit, but if you go to the other features, you might not bother too much. As the pricing is less, so that it is acceptable, the user interface of the thrive architect is pretty minimal. In case if you want to convert the leads to the customers or subscribers, you can do so just with the help of all in one tool, i.e., Thrive Architect, and that’d the reason why it is considered to be one of the best alternatives of Unbounce.
It has various integrations so you can opt accordingly if needed on your WordPress website. Even for better convenience, you also get the support of a wide variety of templates that can be used to build the top-notch landing page for the website. Regular updates are being provided that will improve the overall experience of using the tool, which means you don’t have to look upon the other tool that will get your marketing job done so often. When it comes to the pricing, it is pretty much affordable compared to the Unbounce and other competitors, so definitely check it out once.
Why use Thrive Architect instead of Unbounce?
I have shortlisted some of the key USP, so here are they:-
- The user interface of a Thrive Architect is pretty minimal and easy to use, so any one of the beginners can handle it properly.
- The drag and drop service is pretty much helpful, which will get your job done even without coding skills.
- Various templates are being provided so that you will be able to create the top-notch landing page. Even the templates are customizable.
- It is integrated with some of the top tools and software that’ll help you to get done with the other essentials.
- You can use it with all of the WordPress themes.
Following are the subsequent pricing details of thrive architect:-
- For a single site license, you will have to pay just $67.
- For five site license, you’ll have to pay $97.
- For 15 site license, you’ll have to pay $147.
Sleeknote is the last but not the least, most intuitive tool out there, which is also considered to be the best competitor of the Unbounce that you can opt to maximize your workflow. Welder returns of features provided by the Sleeknote that might blow up your mind in certain instances if you want to create the best possible landing pages for your website. Although you also get the support of leads so that you’ll be able to convert the visitors into the customers or subscribers.
Also, you get the support of a wide variety of templates that you can opt accordingly and customized so that to make it look better and stand out of the market. Additionally, there is no requirement of any coding skills, so you can manage all of the stuff through the Drag and drop method, which is super impressive. Also, for better convenience, you can create the campaigns that will help you to build the popup notification that you might mostly see on highly ranked websites.
The chances of getting websites ranked and getting more conversions increases with it. So if you want that most trusted platform that will get all of your marketing job done, then I would highly recommend you to go with the Sleekcode; one of the best things is that it is pretty much more affordable compared to the Unbounce.
Why use Sleeknote instead of Unbounce?
Following are some of the key USP of the Sleeknote:
- The user interface is one of the main highlights, as any one of the beginners out there can handle it properly.
- You get access to tons of different templates that you can use to customize the site properly.
- The plan is pretty affordable compared to the Unbounce and that’s what makes it stand on the top of the market.
- You get access to the drag and drop method, so there is no requirement of coding skills.
- The controls are super comfortable, so you can handle all of the stuff right there from the dashboard itself.
- You can even create the leads so that visitors can be converted into customers or subscribers.
The seven days of free trial option is available so you can avoid it accordingly; along with that, if you want to purchase their premium plan, you can always go for it at just $69/ month.
Unbounce is one of the most useful platform out there that is usually used for creating the highly demanded landing pages for the website. Undoubtedly it is pretty much expensive compared to the other competitors out there. Hence after going through several kinds of research, I came across the top 5 best alternatives of Unbounce that genuinely serve you a great value. Also, they are pretty much affordable and easily customizable so if you don’t have a single knowledge about coding, you can use their drag and drop service to maximize your workflow all the way across.
One of the biggest reasons why I opted for these Unbounce alternatives in this list is just because they are more scalable and easy-to-use as anyone of the beginnings of their can handles it in a professional manner just like a pro. If that found to be pretty helpful, make sure to check them out subsequently by visiting their official website.